IMPORTANT: The Moderator and Scorekeeper virtual training will be held on Tuesday, March 12 from 3:30 – 4:00 PM via Zoom.
NOTE: Roles have only been assigned for MS & HS teams. We will host another training for elementary teams in April. Date to be announced.
Click here to join the meeting.
Click here to watch the recording of the meeting from March 12, 2019
We look forward to your school being involved in this exciting event. Team formation guidelines and participant responsibilities are provided below.
Most important Need to Knows:
- each school must assign one building coordinator
- each team must have two adult volunteers
- one adult volunteer serves as a team chaperone who stays with the team on the night of the event
- one adult volunteer serves as either a moderator or a scorekeeper who will not stay with the team on the night of the event but will serve in a room that is assigned
Parents are invited to attend as spectators. Due to the large crowds and nature of the event, the attendance of preschool children is discouraged. Spectators may not interfere in the questioning or scoring processes.
Download the documents below to get your team organized:
- Moderator Overview
- Laptop/Google Drive
- Opening Announcement and Rule Review
- Question Rules and Procedures
- Question Layout
- Quick Guide